Leading Supplier of Super Duplex S32760
Super Duplex S32760 also known as
Stainless Steel S32760
ASTM/ASME A240 / F53
Properties of Super Duplex S32760
UNS S32760 super duplex stainless steel has enhanced pitting and crevice corrosion resistance in comparison with the ordinary austenitic or duplex types and is suitable for use in aggressive environments. This is due to the higher additions of chromium, molybdenum and nitrogen. This austenitic stainless type grade combines high strength and good ductility with outstanding corrosion resistance qualities. UNS S32760 has excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking and gives a high resistance to erosion corrosion and corrosion fatigue.
Properties of Super Duplex S32760 :
- Ferritic-austenitic stainless steel.
- Excellent corrosion resistance against general corrosion, stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue, pitting, crevice and erosion-corrosion and possessing very high mechanical strength properties.
- Good weldability, post-weld heat treatment not necessary.
- Max. Temperature for long periods of service: 280°C (536°F) / (300°C/572°F possible for short periods).
- Surface condition for optimum corrosion resistance: pickled or machined.
Welding – Weldability of super duplex S32760 is good. The welding procedures are similar to those applied for conventional duplex grades. Welding consumables for different welding methods are available.
Machining – The machineability of super duplex S32760 is superior to comparable super duplex grades due to its optimised inclusion characteristic. Further details are available on request.
Chemical Composition %
Technical Applications :
- Super Duplex S32760 is widely used in the following components in offshore, wastewater, seawater desalination and chemical plants with aggressive chloride-containing media
- heat exchangers
- separator parts
- pump components
- turbine blades.