Leading Supplier of Super Duplex S32760
Stainless Steel S32760 | UNS S32760 | ASTM/ASME A240 / F53 / F55 | Werkstoff 1.4501
*Due to different country, it has different name for the UNS S32760 Duplex Stainless Steel.
Properties of Super Duplex S32760
UNS S32760 super duplex stainless steel has enhanced pitting and crevice corrosion resistance in comparison with the ordinary austenitic or duplex types and is suitable for use in aggressive environments.
This is due to the higher additions of chromium, molybdenum and nitrogen. This austenitic stainless type grade combines high strength and good ductility with outstanding corrosion resistance qualities.
Super Duplex S32760 has excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking and gives a high resistance to erosion corrosion and corrosion fatigue.
Properties of Super Duplex S32760 :
- Ferritic-austenitic stainless steel.
- Excellent corrosion resistance against general corrosion, stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue, pitting, crevice and erosion-corrosion and possessing very high mechanical strength properties.
- Good weldability, post-weld heat treatment not necessary.
- Max. Temperature for long periods of service: 280°C (536°F) / (300°C/572°F possible for short periods).
- Surface condition for optimum corrosion resistance: pickled or machined.
Welding for ASTM/ASME A240 /F53 :
Weldability of ASTM/ASME A240 /F53 (S32760 Super Duplex) is good. The welding procedures are similar to those applied for conventional duplex grades. Welding consumables for different welding methods are available.
Machining for Alloy 1.4501 :
The machineability of Alloy 1.4501 (Super Duplex S32760) is superior to comparable super duplex grades due to its optimized inclusion characteristic. Further details are available on request.
Chemical Composition in Duplex Grade F53 (%)
Technical Applications for S32760 Super Duplex :
- UNS S32760 is widely used in the following components in offshore, wastewater, seawater desalination and chemical plants with aggressive chloride-containing media
- heat exchangers
- separator parts
- pump components
- turbine blades.
Our Sales and Supplier Network in Alloy 1.4501 / S32760 / F53 / F55 Super Duplex :
With over 15 years of experience and strong global sourcing networking in the market, we are proud to be the S32760/ 1.4501 / F53 / F55 Duplex Stainless Steel Supplier and Exporter to :
- Australia, Pakistan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, Belgium, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Sweden, United States, Dubai, Finland, Brunei, Germany.
Besides, we have the full range of Stainless Steel sheets, Stainless Steel Round Bar, Stainless Steel Rods, Stainless Steel Plate which consists of
– 300 Series Stainless Steel : SUS304, SUS304L, SUS309, SUS310, SUS316Ti, SUS317, SUS321, SUS347
– 400 Series Stainless Steel : SUS403, SUS410, SUS420, SUS431, SUS440C, SUS630, SUS904L
– Nitronic 30, Nitronic 50, Nitronic 60
– Super Duplex S32750, S32760