Leading Supplier of Nickel 200 & Nickel 201
Nickel 201 also known as
Pure Nickel 201
Properties of Nickel 201
Alloy 201 (UNS N02201) is a commercially pure wrought nickel, with good mechanical properties and an excellent resistance to many corrosives.
Nickel 201 has low carbon (0.02% max) for applications over 315°C it is mainly used for food processing equipment, chemical shipping drums, caustic handling equipment and piping, electronic parts, aerospace and missile components, rocket motor cases, magnetostrictive devices.
Nickel 201 (UNS N02201) is available in Bar, Rods, Tube, Pipe, Plate, Sheet, Strip, Wire and Forging Stock.
Nickel 210 Foil (Shim) is available in various thicknesses.
Similar Specifications :
- UNS N02201
- BS 3072, BS 3073, BS 3074, BS 3075 and BS 3076 (NA12)
- ASTM B160, ASTM B162, ASTM B 163, ASTM B 725 and ASTM B 730.
- SAE AMS 5553 Sheet, Strip
- ASME SB-160, ASME SB-163 and Boiler Code Sections III, VIII, IV.
- DIN 17740, 17750, 17751, 17752, 17753 and 17754.
- Werkstoff Nr. 2.4061 and 2.4068
Nickel 201 Basic Chemical Composition :
|Nickel 200||99.0 min||0.25 max||0.40 max||0.35 max||0.15 max||0.35 max||0.01 max|
|Nickel 201||99.0 min||0.25 max||0.40 max||0.35 max||0.02 max||0.35 max||0.01 max|
Typical Mechanical Properties :
|Yield Strength (0.2% Offset)||Tensile Strength||Elongation (%)|
* Mechanical Properties in the Annealed Condition