Supplier of Stainless Steel 15-5PH
Specifications of 15-5PH Stainless Steel :
UNS S15500 | XM-12 | 1.4542
Properties of 15-5PH Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel
Stainless steel 15-5 PH, also known as UNS S15500 or XM-12, is a modification of 17-4 PH developed in the 60’s.
UNS S15500 stainless steel has a more refined microstructure as a result of the re-melting process in which it was developed. This refined structure enhances toughness, especially in the transverse direction of the material.
15-5PH also has excellent corrosion resistance, good fabricating characteristics and low temperature hardening which makes Stainless Steel 15.5 PH the preferred alloy for many industries.
The composition of 15/5PH includes small amounts of carbon, manganese, phosphorus, columbium (or niobium), tantalum, silicon and sulfur. 15/5 PH can be forged, welded and formed. Machining may be performed in the solution-annealed state or in the final heat treat condition. Desired mechanical properties such as ductility and strength can be achieved through heating the material at various temperatures.
UNS S15500 is a martensitic precipitation hardening grade. Martensitic stainless steels were designed as a type of alloy which is corrosion resistant and could also be hardened through heat treatment.
Chemical Composition of UNS 15500 (%)
|Nb + Ta||0.3|
Mechanical Properties of XM12
|Condition||Ultimate Tensile Strength||Yield Strength||Elongation||Reduction of Area||Hardness Brinell||Hardness Rockwell|
Industries that use 15.5PH include :
- Aerospace , Chemical, Food processing, General metal working, Paper industries, Petrochemical.
Products partially or completely constructed of 15-5PH include:
- Aircraft components, Cylinders, Engine parts, Fittings, Gears, Hallow shafts, Marine gas turbine, compressor sections, Paper mill equipment, Shafts, Valves.
Our Sales and Supplier Network in 15-5PH | UNS S15500 | XM-12 -5Stainless Steel :
With over 15 years of experience and strong global sourcing networking in the market, we are proud to be the 15-5PH (Annealed, H1025, H1075, H1150, H900) Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel Supplier and Exporter to :
- Australia, Pakistan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, Belgium, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Sweden, United States, Dubai, Finland, Brunei, Germany.
Besides, we have the full range of Stainless Steel sheets, Stainless Steel Round Bar, Stainless Steel Rods, Stainless Steel Plate which consists of
– 300 Series Stainless Steel : SUS304, SUS304L, SUS309, SUS310, SUS316Ti, SUS317, SUS321, SUS347
– 400 Series Stainless Steel : SUS403, SUS410, SUS420, SUS431, SUS440C, SUS630, SUS904L
– Nitronic 30, Nitronic 50, Nitronic 60
– Super Duplex S32750, S32760